Attention first time home buyers: Searching in Newburgh?
What a giant undertaking buying your first home is! Of course with the excitement is also some apprehension - especially leading up to the transaction. You'll definitely want an experienced agent looking out for your top interests, and you'll probably want some advice along the way. We are absolutely trained and equipped to provide guidance with buying your first home.Give us a call today at (845) 567-6789.
Not all REALTORS® are equally equipped to help you find a home. Our dedication to our clients is what makes the difference. Here are some things you can expect when you use Countryman Real Estate Associates for your first time home purchase.
- The process of buying a house has numerous phases. We'll be there for everything from finding the ideal house among all the homes available in Newburgh, to providing guidance on closing costs and everything in between.
- We are local specialists, and can help you nail down a want list of amenities you want in your community, school district, and your house.
- We can walk you through the multiple mortgages, home buying methods accessible, and the mind-boggling financial facets of purchasing a home.
- We will make sure you see all the homes that meet your needs, and keep a close eye on all new listings.
- You can count on us to do everything in our power to make sure your home buying process is stress-free.
- Finding the ideal house for you in the Newburgh area is our business, and we're ready to go to work for you.