Attention first time home buyers: Looking in Newburgh?
It's a big venture to purchase your first home. It can also be intimidating. You'll undoubtedly need a real estate agent looking out for your greatest interests, and you'll probably need some advice along the way. We would be honored to provide guidance with buying your first home.Give us a call today at (845) 567-6789.
Not everyone with a real estate license is equally qualified to help you find your first home. Our dedication to our clients is what makes the difference. When you hire Countryman Real Estate Associates to help with your first home purchase, here's what you can expect:
- From locating the right house among all the properties in Newburgh, to advising you on closing costs, we'll lead you through every turn of the home-buying process.
- Need assistance with setting a wish list of features that you want in your house, your neighborhood, and your school district? We are local specialists, and would be honored to help.
- We'll walk you through the overwhelming financial nuts and bolts of purchasing a house, including the various mortgages and home buying plans to choose from.
- We will make sure you see all the houses that look like a good fit, and keep a close eye on all brand new listings.
- Rest assured that we'll do everything in our power to take out all the tension that accompanies buying your home.
- We're ready to work for you. Finding the right house in the Newburgh area is our business!